Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
1) Download soholaunch_whm_installer.zip.
2) Extract soholaunch_whm_installer.sh from soholaunch_whm_installer.zip on your local computer.
3) Login as root through SSH and upload soholaunch_whm_installer.sh to any directory on your server.
4) In the ssh command prompt type the following: sh soholaunch_whm_installer.sh
Done! The Soholaunch Menu will now appear in your WHM panel at the bottom of the left menu.