Soholaunch Installer for cPanel
Revision as of 18:43, 5 January 2007 by Joe Lain
The Soholaunch Installer for cPanel allows the web host's end-customer (cPanel user) to install Soholaunch Pro Edition on his/her website(s). This will add a Soholaunch icon to cPanel that users click on to access the installer.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Download the soho-cp-inst.tar.gz from here.
- Login as root through SSH.
- Upload soho-cp-inst.tar.gz to the /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x/cells folder. If there is no cells folder, create one.
- Extract the tar.gz in the cells folder.