Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
Revision as of 20:36, 23 August 2006 by Joe Lain
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Download the soho-whm-inst.tar.gz from here.
- Login as root through SSH.
- Upload soho-whm-inst.tar.gz to the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder. If there is no cgi folder, create one.
- Extract the tar.gz in the cgi folder.