Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
Revision as of 18:10, 23 August 2006 by 188.8.131.52
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Login to WHM as root
- On the left hand menu locate the cPanel options and click "Install cPAddon Scripts".
- Under the "Add/Remove Venders" section of this page enter the url http://cpaddon.soholaunch.com/installsoho.pl and click "Update Vendors".
- Once the install completes click the back button.
- You will now see Soholaunch as an option to install on the "Install cPAddons Scripts" page.
- To make Soholaunch available for all cPanel users click the checkbox next to Soholaunch and click the "Update Addon Config" button at the bottom of the list.
- This will add Soholaunch as a installable script through the "Scripts Library" within cPanel.