Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
Revision as of 18:12, 23 August 2006 by 220.127.116.11
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Download the WHMinstaller.tar.gz from here.
- Login as root through SSH.
- Upload WHMinstaller.tar.gz to the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder. If there is no cgi folder, create one.
- Extract the tar.gz in the cgi folder.
- Login to WHM as root
- On the left hand menu locate the cPanel options and click "Install cPAddon Scripts".
- Under the "Add/Remove Venders" section of this page enter the url http://cpaddon.soholaunch.com/installsoho.pl and click "Update Vendors".
- Once the install completes click the back button.
- You will now see Soholaunch as an option to install on the "Install cPAddons Scripts" page.
- To make Soholaunch available for all cPanel users click the checkbox next to Soholaunch and click the "Update Addon Config" button at the bottom of the list.
- This will add Soholaunch as a installable script through the "Scripts Library" within cPanel.