Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Download the soho-whm-inst.tar.gz from here.
- Login as root through SSH.
- Upload soho-whm-v3.tar.gz to the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder. If there is no cgi folder, create one.
- Extract the soho-whm-v3.tar.gz in the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder using the following command:
tar -xzvf soho-whm-v3.tar.gz
- Adjust permissions of the extracted files using the command:
chmod -R 0755 soholaunch
Then don't forget to chmod 0755 addon_soholaunch.cgi
- The Soholaunch Menu will now appear in your WHM panel at the bottom of the left menu.
best casinos online online casino casinos portal fun casinos slots online casino bonus online casino games online casino gamble Online Casino - Choosing the best casinos. online slots