Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
Revision as of 20:14, 19 December 2006 by Soho
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Download the soho-whm-inst.tar.gz from here.
- Login as root through SSH.
- Upload soho-whm-v3.tar.gz to the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder. If there is no cgi folder, create one.
- Extract the soho-whm-v3.tar.gz in the /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi folder using the following command:
tar -xzvf soho-whm-v3.tar.gz
- Adjust permissions of the extracted files using the command:
chmod -R 0755 soholaunch
Then don't forget to chmod 0755 addon_soholaunch.cgi
- The Soholaunch Menu will now appear in your WHM panel at the bottom of the left menu.