Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel
Revision as of 21:02, 27 July 2007 by Cameron Allen
The Soholaunch WHM Admin Panel is where the web host can manage his Soholaunch installations.
- Root access to cPanel server
- Comfort with uploading and extracting .tgz/.tar files on your server via SSH command prompt.
- Login as root through SSH.
- cd /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi
- If there is not a cgi folder, create one.
- wget update.securexfer.net/panel_files/soho-whm-v6.tar.gz
- tar -xvzf soho-whm-v6.tar.gz
- chown root.root *soholaunch*
- chmod -R 755 *soholaunch*
- rm soho-whm-v4.tar.gz
Done! The Soholaunch Menu will now appear in your WHM panel at the bottom of the left menu.